Tampa Bay Immigration Physicals
GnG P.O.E.M.S. offers affordable medical examinations for the United States Citizenship and Immigration services.
A medical examination is part of the application process for gaining entry and/or residency to the United States for individuals of all ages.
Our USCIS certified civil surgeon, Dr. Bhupendra K. Gupta can provide appropriate evaluation. He is Board Certified in Occupational Medicine and General Surgery and brings with him more than 15 years of experience.
Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of your application. We can accommodate entire families in one visit.
To better serve you and your family members, please bring the following items with you on the day of your examination:
- Identification Driver License, Passport,I-94 arrival/departure record/I-797C, Notice of Action or A#
- All medications records for each family member seeking entry
- If you have record of any serious illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations
- All immunization records for each family member seeking entry, especially important for pre-school and school-age children
- Any recent records of blood tests for HIV/AIDS, syphilis, measles, rubella (German measles), mumps or chickenpox titers
- Any record of a chest x-ray
- Any records for a skin test for TB
Contact our office at 813-653-9996 for more information,
or you may contact us using e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Home - About
Us - Services
- Contact Us